Saturday, June 23, 2012

Songs I'm Loving Right Now

Just sharing a few of the songs that I'm enjoying. Not all of these are recent, but they are new to me!

1. Bavarian #1 (Say You Will) - Miike Snow
Miike Snow is so unique to me. A little electronic, a little pop, a little marching band... All awesome.


Werewolf - Fiona Apple
Piano? Check. Female? Check. Emo confessional? Check. Of course, I'm down with this.



How Do You Like Me Now? - The Heavy
It's isn't possible to listen to this song, and not immediately become overwhelmed by your own rhythm and swagger. Funk guitar riffs, horns section, unabashedly bad ass lyrics... you see where I'm going.



Lost - KT Tunstall
Just a sweet song. I love her voice. The whole Tiger Suit album is lovely.



Three More Days - Ray LaMontague
To quote the most overused words in Shades of Grey: Oh, oh my. His raspy, soulful voice just gets me. Love this lush, inviting song. Bring it on home!




Trespassers William - My Hands Up
Soft, strumming guitar. Open, lulling voice. Slight ambient tones underneath. Sedative for my ears.


Call Me Maybe, almost made the list.
Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment