Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Urp.

January 18, 2011


Dear Fellow Parents of Small, Vomiting Children,

I would like to extend a hearty thanks for finally inducting me into your club. The membership gifts of washcloths, bleach, and extra mattress protector are both thoughtful and handy.

I apologize for not being more sympathetic earlier to your plight. After recently experiencing small children vomiting, all the while vomiting myself, I can now fully understand your hardship. Also, I now understand how simple my life of diaper changes, feedings, laundry, meals, and other household monotonies really was. These are all much easier to do while not vomiting. A life lesson learned!

Also, I'd like to defer my dues for at least a few years. 

With sincerest empathy,

Meagan Johanson
Stay-at-Home Mom


cc: Fellow Parents of Small Children with Diarrhea

2 comments:

  1. hahah, Oh Meagan I can totally relate. There is nothing worse than caring for pukers, when you, too, are puking. The year we were stuck in hotel hell while our house was being rennovated and we all got the massive pukes was, easily, the darkest time of my life! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new member too!! :) Isn't being a mom FUN???

    ReplyDelete